Thursday, October 6, 2011

A look into the future of Adobe Connect?

Ok, so the title might be a tad misleading, but I think you'll find this information fairly relevant anyway.

I got an interesting e-mail in my Inbox today about a new unified communications tool, UniCom, that the Adobe@Adobe team has been working on. Adobe@Adobe is a development team within Adobe IT that's chartered with creating innovative enterprise solutions that showcase Adobe technology. While this team has always done excellent work, I was floored by UniCom, particularly because a tool like this could have a substantial impact on how Adobe Connect is positioned in the enterprise as a collaboration platform. Of course, this is only my opinion, and shouldn't be construed as anything remotely approaching corporate strategy.

Anyway, check out the video below, or the original post on the A&A blog, and let me know what you think! Personally, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on UniCom - if we're allowed to share anything more publicly, I'll be sure to post it here.


By the way, you can learn more about our Adobe@Adobe team here.

No comments:

Post a Comment